Here is how the mill looked before it was destroyed by fire on June 9, 2000. The 1822 mill in the center was partially hidden by a 1901 brick addition.
The same view during the fire. This picture was taken by Scott Weilder of the Woonsocket Call.
Here is what was left the next morning. The rest of the building was destroyed by the city for safety reasons.