Rhode Island Links
Check out my other sites about Rhode Island:
- Galilee and Point Judith - Fishing, boating, beaches and, of course, seafood restaurants.
- Gilbert Stuart Birthplace - An important historical landmark not only because of its connection to Gilbert Stuart, but also because of its connection to early industry in Rhode Island. Located in North Kingstown.
- Narragansett - Miles of shoreline and many beautiful beaches.
- Newport - Known for sailing, mansions and great restaurants.
- Providence - Rhode Island's capital and one of the country's most historic cities.
- Rhode Island Shore Dinner - Chowder and clamcakes from the Ocean State.
- Slater Mill Historic Site - Birthplace of the American Industrial Revolution in Pawtucket, RI.
I am also the ringmaster of the Ocean State Webring - a wonderful collection of Rhode Island web pages which are linked together in a circle or ring. You can visit a random site from the ring or see the complete list of members. If you live in Rhode Island and have a webpage, why not join.
Home | History | Main Street | Things to Do | Rhode Island | Links | Webrings | Bookstore